The Parma Yoga Institute respects and protects your privacy.
Your data may be kept outside India. It may also be processed by outside workers working for us or one of our vendors. Such employees may fulfill and grow Institute and its Students, handle your payment data and provide support services. By entering your details, you agree to this. We'll take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and follow this policy.
Your data is saved on Institute servers. SSL encrypts all financial transactions. You're responsible for keeping secret any passwords we've provided you (or that you've selected). Please don't disclose your password to anybody, even Parma Yoga Institute employees.
We may use your data as follows:
- • To optimize site content for you and your machine.
- • To provide membership services and perks (for example, to provide you with copies of and electronic access to our journal and other relevant publications)
- • To provide you information, details about events, and services you want or that we think may interest you, if you agree.
- • To fulfill contractual responsibilities.
- • When you select to let you use our service's interactive features, If you've applied to a third party for a member benefit, confirm that you're a Parma Yoga Institute student or member and eligible for the advantage.
- • We may also use your data or allow chosen third parties to use your data to send you information about products and services that may interest you. They or we may contact you by mail, email, or phone.
- • Third parties may get anonymized and aggregated data (including diversity data).
- • Your data won't be sold.
We may share your personal information with third person:
• If we are required to disclose or share your data by law; To enforce or execute our terms and conditions of use, supply, and other agreements.
• To deliver services, you request through the website or elsewhere.
• Information may be shared for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
You may ask us not to advertise to you. Before collecting your data, we'll tell you if we plan to use it for such reasons or share it with a third party. Checking specific boxes on our data collection forms lets you prohibit such processing. You may also reach us at email@example.com.
Our site may connect to third-party sites. If you click a link to one of these websites, know that they have their privacy policies, and we are not responsible for them. Check these regulations before submitting personal data.
The Act grants access to personal information. The Act governs access rights. Any access request may cost £10 to cover the expenses of supplying your information.
Cancellation and Money Back Guarantees
As a result, since all course payments have been pre-contracted, no refunds will be given if any of the courses are cancelled. Students must notify the Institute in advance through email if they cannot pay the required tuition for the Institute to make room for another student.